• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David, ENOUGH ALREADY!

Wasn't GWB a pilot in the Atlantean Reserve Airforce?
Then i think he got caught drink driving on the "Mu"" highway and was kicked out.
He was last heard running drugs for a Lemurian drug cartel.

The Pair of Cats said:
Then i think he got caught drink driving on the "Mu"" highway and was kicked out.

He was the only drunk ever arrested while driving sideways. They never figured out he did it.

I hear he was let go on a "Less than Good Behavior Bond" because he was slurring his speech and talking nonsense. Then they realized that he was actually stone cold sober!

valiens said:
DBDREK:
Let me make this really simple so you can understand it....

It doesn't have to be simple for me to understand, it just has to make some sort of sense. That having been said, let's see how you do.

1.) David Biedney is passionate about most any subject he speaks on. When it's a subject you like to hear about, you're like, "Yeah! Go get 'em, Dave!" When it's something you disagree with, you're all, "Boooo! There's no place for that here! -- Jihadist!"

That's a mischaracterzation. My arguments here have generally been aimed at the tasteless behavior you've displayed, not David. Nowhere have I said that David shouldn't be able to talk about whatever he wants. So, your point is simple, but (as usual) incorrect.

And by you I mean we. And by we I mean you and maybe one other. And by Jihadist, I think you unconsciously mean you're mentally retarded, which is why I'm keeping it simple.

Shouldn't you be able to verbally beat down a mental retard without having to resort to ad hominem? 'You're a retard' is all you have left in your little bag of silly arguments? Looks like you're spent, maybe you should move on before you do your name more damage.

So David spouts off at the mouth about whatever and he attacks that whatever with the same gusto. You're saying he should censor the whatever, limit it to just paranormal subjects.

Never have I said that. Now you're being dishonest. Dishonesty, Ad Hominem, and the tendency to see hallucinations . . . and you wonder why few take you seriously.

I'd rather not stifle the man. Do you really want him tripping over his own thought process trying not to do what he does best simply because it conflicts with your political views sometimes (or your view on what this show should be)?

Nope. That's why I've never suggested he do that.

2.) It's a paranormal show at heart. Sometimes it crosses over into political/military conspiracy. So it IS political as well, which means it IS appropriate to talk politics every now and then.

Go ahead. David also bitches about numerous things, so per your standards it's also appropriate for people to bitch about political tools bringing in their same old tired chants and spamming an otherwise enjoyable forum with them.

-DBTrek

BrandonD said:
Gene Steinberg said:
I think we would regard him as one of the servants that failed to pass the Atlantis test for mental acuity. This is, of course, a complicated affair that is not appropriate for this forum, I suppose. ::)

That was my guess also. He's one of the dropouts from Atlantis University. And he fled the continent when they were drafting soldiers for the battle against Lemuria.

Well, this would be an important investigation,,IF HE WAS RUNNING THE COUNTRY.
Dick Cheney, OTOH, is from, supposedly, a place called "Wyoming". I submit that no such place really exists, and that his pale color and twisted smirk tell a tale of underwater living, gills, and a poorly fitted latex mask. How do we know that his secret 'bunker' isn't really just a darkened swimming pool?
Remember the Coneheads? They were from "France". Psssh, 'Wyoming' How crazy is THAT!?

Dick Cheney is from URANUS! Actually from one of the moon's orbiting Uranus.
Donald Rumsfeld was responsible for the ring around Uranus until he damaged it, causing something akin to an intergallactic haemorrhoid.

Gene Steinberg said:
The Pair of Cats said:

He was the only drunk ever arrested while driving sideways. They never figured out he did it.

I didn't know Atlantis had an air force. Is it hostile to ours?

Mogwa said:
Gene Steinberg said:
The Pair of Cats said:

That depends if they have oil or not.

auntiegrav said:
Mogwa said:
Gene Steinberg said:
The Pair of Cats said:

No, they found a way to draw power from tuna fish.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I want Canada to invade US.

It isn't really necessary to take a trip to another country to know how we are viewed, thanks to the net. I'm surprised more 9/11 haven't happened to be real honest.

Hey, it took PNAC a long time to set that up. Give them some time... patience...

Gene Steinberg said:
auntiegrav said:
Mogwa said:
Gene Steinberg said:
The Pair of Cats said:

No, they found a way to draw power from tuna fish.

Does this involve a lot of tortured cats?

Tony2013 said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

It isn't really necessary to take a trip to another country to know how we are viewed, thanks to the net. I'm surprised more 9/11 haven't happened to be real honest.

Hey, it took PNAC a long time to set that up. Give them some time... patience...

I'm not familiar with PNAC, but otay.

I loved the "Who says teen models aren't smartses?" vid at your site. I live in NC, real close to SC heh.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Tony2013 said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

I loved the "Who says teen models aren't smartses?" vid at your site. I live in NC, real close to SC heh.

PNAC:

Account Suspended

Needless to say that this thread is hopelessly off topic.

So let me bring it back...

David, you schmuck, stop it already!

Now there. Wasn't that easy?

Paranormal Packrat said:
Tony2013 said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

Cool, thanks! Nice to know people other than my friends visit the blog.

Back