• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Biedny Hypothesis Posed To Ann Druffel

Atrayo

Skilled Investigator
Hi All,

In this most recent Paracast dated March 11th i was intrigued when co-host David Biedny posed his hypothesis to Ann Druffel.

I do share a general similiar conscenus to the crypto-terrestrial view point before i knew such a term existed.

During David's line of speculation with Ann during the Paracast. In line with the Biblical text of the Book of Genesis as a sort of poor man's (semi educated) parable. (much like how Christ used parable moral stories in the New Testament)

Ann Druffel briefly touched upon how the Book of Genesis described another order of created beings. I do recall before the Age of Noah there were these beings i believed they were called "Nihilim" (spelling may be off). That are often touted as the "Ancient Astronaut". Where they co-mingled with mortal woman at the time. And these human woman gave birth to a off-spring of "lesser giants". If we take the term "lesser giants" into account we picture some high statue orgre / cyclops giant. But what if the lesser giant term meant god-like technological literacy in comparison to primitive nomadic humans of the day.

Much like how the early explorers of the New World like James Cook i beleive settled around Polynesia. After he mutined and settled with the locally practically naked native woman of the indegenious tribes. (couldn't resist that much like the "Nihilim" in their day) Where his family lineage of decsendents are still found to this day.

Looking at the religious tales of how Lucifier revolted against God. Taking 1/3 of the Angels of Heaven with him to govern in the underworld aka hell. Putting a science fiction spin on this angelic tale. What if Lucifier was some sort of political seperatist that was exiled with his ilk to Earth. Where they create a colony (be it a penal colony or not, much like how Australia started off as a British Penal Colony of prisoners) To do as they please or what not with an occasional visit from the wardens. Be they the benevolent Angels etc...

That over the ages they have dominated our species and perhaps the fall of Atlantis lore was some sort of human revolt. So instead of having us in direct supervision they the aliens or pre-human sentinent species uses covert applications in supervising over there creations. (be it human or big foot and other long with standing experimental entities) Like David Biedny mentioned during this most recent Paracast these aliens act like Land Lords.

I just wanted to flesh out further the speculative hypothesis that David Biedny posed to Ann Druffel. :)

Back