• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dave Sadler and Steve Mera

P

Paul Kimball

Looks like I'll be guest co-hosting an episode with Gene where we chat with my very good friends, Dave Sadler and Steve Mera, of the Unknown Phenomena Investigation Association in the United Kingdom. Dave and Steve worked with us on four episodes of Ghost Cases last year, and I consider them to be two of the best, most objective paranormal investigators I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Have a look at the UPIA website, and let me know if there's anything in particular that you would like us to discuss. I intend to talk to them about the experiences we shared at Shocklach church, the Lion & Swan hotel, and the White Hart hotel, whilst filming Ghost Cases, as well as some of their UFO-related work, and also Steve's amazing poltergeist investigations.

http://upia.moonfruit.com/

I think it will be a great discussion.

Paul

Back