• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

currently active users

mike

Paranormal Adept
ive had a question, that i should just ask. when i look at the active users list, my name comes first despite the alphabetical order of the other names.

im wondering if thats the same for everyone

I've actually never noticed, but just checked in order to answer your question, and yes I appeared first on the list.

Yep, I appear first, too. Maybe the creators of these message boards interfaces like to stroke our Ego or something. :p

Thanks, thats exactly as i expected, said so to my wife last week.

fascinating, so no two forums users see the same forum..... each view has been tailored by the software with the individual in mind

thanks again, an itch well scratched

Back