• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

cow abduction video

tomlevine1 said:
I don't think he did make them...The Cow one, I'm pretty certain, came from Japan...

Hey, check this out...I still don't think the cow video is real, but you'll love this one...It just goes to show you, anything is possible:

Nice website plug at the end.

tomlevine1 said:
Say, have you ever driven THIS CAR before, MJW?

This was the first one I ever saw. I thought it might be a goof, but it still worked and I nearly fell out my chair. I have really good speakers and the volume was up loud from playing music earlier. I wonder how many people have died of heartattacks watching these things.

HAHHAHA Yeah, tomlevine1, I have seen that car before! Those things always get me. The first one I ever saw made me fall out of my chair and cry. I didn't think
was that scary though. Anytime I go to something that I suspect is going to do that I have my fingers hovering over Alt and F4. Even if I think it's going to do that it still gets me everytime.

If you've ever lived in an area where they have lots of cows, sometimes if a cow is hurt, the only way to get it out of a pasture, is to crane it out via helicopter. The blotch that is the UFO, is roughly the size of a helicopter.

Easy to fake, easy to manipulate. Smart, definitely.

Back