• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Conjectural Method of Image Enhancement

itdincor

Paranormal Novice
First: this is my initial post in this forum, and do apologize if in some way I have messed up.

Second: I am not a capable image manipulator, but do have a question. This comes from the below post at http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php , a forum I've visited for many years. Kalter Rauch asked this question, and now I ask it of this forum's members: is the following possible, and if so, are any doing this?

..."The impression of individual lights in a given configuration may be only an artifact of the recording media...retina OR film. It may be that the lights represent areas of peak amplitude generated by a field operating through a mechanical frame. Therefore...and no doubt there have been attempts...it may be possible to extract radiation imprints on old media BETWEEN the separate lights and thus reveal the outline and details of the craft itself."

This is from a thread, http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=142629&page=1#Post142629 , begun by a Mr. Rick Donaldson, 3 September, 2004.

I'd appreciate any information pertaining to this matter, as I am now reluctantly convinced that Black Triangles are very real, indeed.

BTW: it pleases me much that this blog has begun, as it seems to me that this phenomenon is of significant import.

Back