• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Collection of experiences

aaronpsych

Skilled Investigator
For better or worse thought I'd lay some experiences down in ailing memory chronological order!

When I was around seven years of age I looked out of the back window of my house and saw a white figure 7-8 feet tall standing in the backyard. I remember being very excited and running to tell my parents. They dismissed it as my imagination and I actually forgot about the incident for nearly 12 years (the power of social blinkers!).

My grandmother was paralyzed from a stroke down one side of her body. She passed away when I was fourteen. Three days after her death I was dreaming of playing baseball. The pitcher threw the ball toward me and then static came over the screen of the dream. I was sitting in my grandmother's kitchen with my parents. My parents could not see her though. She looked over at me, smiled, stood up and powerfully strode out of the room. Static came back on the screen and I was back playing baseball at the exact time the ball came toward me to hit. My reading of this was that she was telling me that everything was okay and that she was not sick anymore.

When I was fifteen I witnessed a bright light in the sky. It was motionless like a star and about the size of a grape. Then all of a sudden it accelerated straight up what appeared to be the distance of my index finger and then dissapeared. My friend who lives three miles away also witnessed the event and we discussed it the next day at school.

My friend and I attended the theosophical society bookstore. Back in the day we were resplendent in our death metal scare the neighbors clothes. Upon entering some of the staff ran into the back of the shop. I'm not sure what happened but I lost my friend and lost about forty minutes of time. When I 'regained reality' I was outside in the city street. I found my friend in the city ten minutes later. Neither of us knew what had happened.

My wife and I rented a bed and breakfast in the mountains about one hour outside the city. It appeared to be a nice little cottage. Soon after settling down we both started to become extremely lethargic. It was hard to move and hard to think. I started to get flashes of slaughter in my mind. I saw bodies cut up and started to get a bad feeling this would happen to us. I also thought I saw/sensed an old lady with gray hair in a bun sitting in a rocking chair in the corner of the room. My wife and I decided to get out and go to dinner. Over dinner it became obvious that she was also having images of death and slaughter and had also seen the old woman in the corner - we got in the car and drove back to the city quickly!

In the Paris catacombs I thought I'd play funny ghost hunter and ask if there was any spirit around and what did they need. I was wearing a religious bracelet at the time. In response the bracelet extended as if someone had pulled it and snapped back. I took this to mean they wanted to be prayed for. Hopefully they didn't want to mug me!

About a month ago I saw a shiny mettalic object in the daytime sky. It was stationary and almost appeared to be made out of a mercury like substance. It was about the size of a pineapple. I got the feeling it could shape shift if needed. It actually looked a lot like the ship in 'flight of the navigator'. I stopped the car and looked at it until it dissapeared after thirty seconds.

Apart from these I have experiences many events I put down to synchronicity.

Sorry for the long post! Just thought I'd offload some of this stuff at once!

" I started to get flashes of slaughter in my mind. I saw bodies cut up and started to get a bad feeling this would happen to us."

I can personally relate to much of what you describe. This is the first time I've heard someone mention the disturbing images of carnage that seem to go along with this stuff sometimes. I've had horrible repeating images of towering piles of bloody, naked bodies being shuffled towards me, as if by a bulldozer. It didn't feel like an image that was arising from my own imagination. There were a few other seemingly related sequences that I'll keep to myself for now. I don't believe I was having some sort of psychic premonition. It felt more like some kind of psychiatric test that was measuring my response to such imagery.

Thanks skunkape, I haven't heard images like that mentioned much either so it was good to hear that someone else has had similar experiences. I too felt that those images were not being generated from my own mind. The fact that my wife had similar imagery without me knowing at the time further supports this for me. I felt that either the imagery was attached to the house or was being presented to me basically to mess with me. Its interesting in relation to some of the discussion that has happened in relation to some energies or entities wanting to provoke or feed off a certain emotion in us. This definitely led to a lot of fear being generated.

My eventual response to this crap was...o.k., I'm going to rush over this pile of absolutely repulsive gore, and rip the throat out of whomever is driving the machine behind it. Once I adopted that attitude, it seemed to stop.

Back