• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Children of the Grave

Raevenskye

Seer of All Things Spooky
Did anyone watch this show last night? What'd you think? It was an emotional thing for me, because my grandmother and her little sister were taken from their mother and put into an orphanage, so it was sad to think about her life like that. On the other hand, there were some interesting ghostie pix! The kids in the woods....wow!

Raevenskye, I saw the video a few months ago and have forgotten a lot of it. Probably an emotional reaction because it was such a sad tale. But I remember those images in the woods. They were truly haunting.

I must've missed it the first time around. There was a lot of heart-wrenching info in the show, and typical Hollywood scare-tactics, but their ghostie pix were really good...and they had tons of EVP's...some good, some not so much.

Weird show, gave me the willies. Watched the movie, The Orphanage the same night.

Kid ghosts scare the crap out of me. Anything with a child's voice making creepy laughter, or crying, just drives me nuts.

I have a funny ghost story, as it relates to where I live.

Wife and I moved in to our new place 2 years ago. She had some of these battery powered Neo Pets in a bag. They'd been in storage for over a year. So about a month into living here, I'm working at night. It's 2:00 AM. I'm sitting at the PC working, and from behind me comes this childish laughter. I nearly jumped out of my skin. It was one of these bastard toys. Something had set it off. Even though it was in a plastic bag, inside of a box, and turned OFF, it started to run through it's routine of speech. The one I'm talking about is that bastard Shoyru purple dragon Neopet. I dig through the box and pull it out of the bag. I'm looking at it, and then the thing says "Would you like to play a game?" Then it says, "That's okay, We can do something else!" I thought... My god, this thing knows what I'm thinking. Then it keeps running through it's nonsense and then as I'm ripping the batteries out of it, it says "Has anyone ever told you you're a good friend?"

As an isolated event, I didn't think much of it. The next night, same time of the night, and this time the wife was home, Another one starts the same routine. I took every battery out of every neopet the wife has. I'm telling you, that scared the crap out of me.

hehehe...oh man! I had a stuffed Christmas bear that would do the same freaking thing! I took out the batteries and gave it away!

I have seen this show. I must say it is possibly one of the worst shows I have ever seen. It is ridiculous. The "proof" and "evidence" falls short of any protocols that qualify it as such. I almost vomited blood when I watched this show. The Task Force commando guys killed me. They were well worth the waste of time.

Back