• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cheese Rage

I know this much. If I ever had a kid, Chuck E. Cheese would be the last place they'd get to go.

I know this much. If I ever had a kid, Chuck E. Cheese would be the last place they'd get to go.

Ah Jesus. Don't know if I should admit this, but, .... my Boys 6th birthday is Saturday, and guess what????

The only problem I've ever had is those shitty machines that eat my fucking tokens. .. I mean my kids tokens.

I wonder if there are more problems with Chuck E or little league. Thats where the true dark nature of parenthood gets really ugly. Stupid ass people that think their kid is entitled to everything, even when they suck.

Ah Jesus. Don't know if I should admit this, but, .... my Boys 6th birthday is Saturday, and guess what????

The only problem I've ever had is those shitty machines that eat my fucking tokens. .. I mean my kids tokens.

I wonder if there are more problems with Chuck E or little league. Thats where the true dark nature of parenthood gets really ugly. Stupid ass people that think their kid is entitled to everything, even when they suck.

Uh Yeah, your kid's tokens. Like the rest of us don't play video games and goof around... We all have experienced the theft of tokens by the hands of the no-armed bandits.

I have a horrible fear of mechanical singing animals. It's why I avoid Chuck E. Cheese.

Back