• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cheap UFO Publications

idontunderstand

Skilled Investigator
My kind mother often frequents second hand shops, not because shes poor but because shes found a large and frequent number of UFO related material for purchase for next to nothing. Knowing that I'm interested in the subject, she buys them for me. What a kind mum.

I dont know why there seems to be so much UFO stuff in these places. Maybe the people who read the material are essentially nice people and like to donate unused items.

Anyway if you want to pick up lots of good UFO books etc, stop by your oxfam, Bernardo's, whatever charity store you have in your country. You'll pick up some fantastic stuff (a lot of it out of print), and you will be helping the charity as well.

Everyone wins! yay! lol

Back