• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Buzz Aldrin Just Admitted To Seeing UFOs In Space, Live On FoxNews!

Miah

Skilled Investigator
Buzz Aldrin Just Admitted To Seeing a UFO In Space, Live On FoxNews

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was just on "Your World with Neil Covuto" on Fox News and said:

"We just about could have said 'Look, we see a UFO out the window going along with us.' You know what would have happened, the public would have gone crazy. But we were smart enough to say 'where is the upper stage rocket, we think we might be looking at that out the window"

I have now uploaded a high quality version with the full interview:
Mysteriously, the scheduled nightly rebroadcast didn't happen later that night...

You may know he has said similar in the past:

First vid got removed.

Buzz gave an interview awhile back that caused quite a stir. He later said that he wasn't talking about a ufo, that the show edited it in a way that made it seem so. I made a thread on it here I think. I'll see if I can find it.

Back