• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Burglar: I was held captive by ghost for 3 days

Interesting story, I wonder what the hell happened to that dude.

Wouldn't surprise me if the recovered camera footage showed a guy on PCP continually walking into a wall mirror head first and then falling down over and over again for 3 straight days :)

Holy crap... That's an actual original idea. You would likely make a shitload of cash from the Ghost Hunters Crowd.

By the way, GH was outed as being totally fraudulent.

We could set up a leasing program. Imaginary ghosts could be more effective than real-life rent-a-pigs. Just put a sign out front that says "This property protected by hooga-booga." And then launch an ad campaign that scares the dookie out of dumb, superstitious, would-be criminals. I bet it would actually work.

We could set up a leasing program. Imaginary ghosts could be more effective than real-life rent-a-pigs. Just put a sign out front that says "This property protected by hooga-booga." And then launch an ad campaign that scares the dookie out of dumb, superstitious, would-be criminals. I bet it would actually work.

Dress me up in a sheet and give me chains. Might be a fun job. So long as robbers come by nightly.

There's no guarantee they're gonna come by nightly, but when they do it'll make that $3.65 an hour worth it. Employee bonus for shit stains.

Back