• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Brazilian Ufologist A.J. Gevaerd and World-Traveler Klaus Dona

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
This week The Paracast introduces world-traveler Klaus Dona, who has built an incredible collection of anomalous artifacts that may reveal the existence of advanced civilizations thousands of years ago.

You'll also hear from long-time UFO researcher A.J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine, and founder and director of the Brazilian Center for Flying Saucer Research (CBPDV). A.J. will talk about an incredible crash/retrieval case in his country and other hot topics.

Being someone who really loves anything regarding ancient astronaut theories, I'm really looking forward to this show.

Was it me or did Klaus and AJ sound a lot like Steve hawking's computerized voice. lol

very interesting guess

T'was a good show. Anachronistic artifacts are always interesting. Those dino/human prints in Texas are damned peculiar... Personally, I prefer the "dinosaurs didn't all die out at the same time" explanation to the "modern man existed millions of years ago" or "proof of creationism" or "those are actually alien foot prints".

Klaus Dona mentioned a pyramid with an eye on top which glows under UV light. He thought it mysterious. Actually as any rock hound will tell you many minerals glow under UV light. I've seen a number of demonstrations of rocks glowing a number of beautiful and mysterious colors. One of the best is an entire room of glowing rocks at a museum in Baker City, Oregon.

Back