• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bohemian Grove

what the... i had never heard of this place until now. crazy chit mon.

Mindsky said:
Anyone have any dirt on Alex Jones they want to share?

He is human and has faults just like every one of us. However from my experience he is genuinely concerned about the issues he addresses and is very passionate, which some people misinterpret as a sign of him being "crazed". Just as with the Paracast, the bottom line is that it is not about the show host or any individual but it is really about researching the information to reveal what is the truth and what is false.

I don't know much about him, and was wondering if he's been caught lying or misrepresenting any facts. So far I haven't read anything negative about him, which seems surprising given what he speaks about. I think considering the source is a wise thing to do. This is why I asked about any dirt.

Back