• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bloodlines....Obama and Cheney related?

Fluoride Drinker

Skilled Investigator
Have you heard that Obama and Cheney are distant cousins? This makes me think about the stories I've heard about how royalty and the presidential office likes to keep the power within their own bloodlines.

draconian45 said:
Have you heard that Obama and Cheney are distant cousins? This makes me think about the stories I've heard about how royalty and the presidential office likes to keep the power within their own bloodlines.

Weird that you say that, someone told me about the Cheney-Obama thing yesterday. I haven't followed up on it, but I wouldn't be surprised at all...

BrandonD said:
draconian45 said:

Weird that you say that, someone told me about the Cheney-Obama thing yesterday. I haven't followed up on it, but I wouldn't be surprised at all...

Remember, Obama's mom was white, and, besides, it's one of those ephemeral eighth cousin things.

Gene Steinberg said:
draconian45 said:
Remember, Obama's mom was white, and, besides, it's one of those ephemeral eighth cousin things.

I'm not sure what this infers (publishing such a story). Does it infer there is some conspiratorial link between Deadeye Dick and Obama's Mama? Or, that the public needs more things to distract them from the non-news about the candidates?

My first impression is that it is to keep people from watching Hillary too closely too soon in the race.

Back