• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blockbuster Poltergeist Vid (not the movie)

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
It takes a minute before anything "strange" happens. Assuming I didn't miss anything that is.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=038_1195436597&p=1

That is creepy. Easy to hoax, though.

Something about the way the guy just kinda ignores (i.e., doesn't seem too surprised at all) the cart moving by itself troubles me.

A small seismic event?

fitzbew88 said:
That is creepy. Easy to hoax, though.

Something about the way the guy just kinda ignores (i.e., doesn't seem too surprised at all) the cart moving by itself troubles me.

A small seismic event?

I wondered about a minor quake too.

It would be easy to hoax so long as another person was there. The cameras would have filmed any set ups, unless they turned them off. I don't have any info. on that though.

His reaction passes with me. At least I won't say it's a red flag. He may have just thought he was imagining things. He wasn't looking straight at it, and it's quite common to blow things off like this.

Back