• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangle with lights

john lloyd

Paranormal Novice
Year 1990
I live in the UK my postcodfe is TS8 0AE
I left an A road and turned on to a B road and crossed over road bridge that went over th A19 in North Yorkshire only a few mile from my postcode.
Just above the treeline I saw a triangular shape (with a light in each corner) which looked black against a clear sky in the early evening twilight. I stopped my car and turned down my windows and looked up at the craft just ahead and above me in disbelief. I turned to my son who was sat in the front passenger seat who was also looking up at it and said do you see what I see, he replied yes what the hell is it. The craft then turned at a 90 degree angle and shot off like an arrow leaving a bow. Nothing I have seen can do what this thing did. It hovered without a sound and turned in its own space and shot off without any degree of acceleration and I had a witness to prove I was not imagining it. My wife and another son were in the car but in the back seat when it occurred but it all happened to fast for them to see it unfortunately but they heard the conversation
John Lloyd

I don't doubt that huge black triangles exist. I have never seen one. Unfortunately there are people out there that perpetrate hoaxes.

Yes I agree it is a shame that people have to do that. Certainly what I saw was not a hoax it is the most incredible thing that I have ever seen and I had a witness
Nothing I know can shift that fast from a standing start apart from a bullet.

I know the feeling all to well. It's disorienting when you see things that don't fit into our preconceived notions of reality. UFO activity has been increasing. I have never had sightings continue this far into winter. Maybe the crazy people running things have stirred up a hornet's nest!

Back