• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangle at Ft Gordon in '91

illrigger

Paranormal Novice
I was in AIT at Ft. Gordon back in 1991. I was in the avionics training course and my class was on swing shift. After training we'd go hit midnight breakfast and hang out in front of the barracks for a while smoking and goofing. Me and a few of my buddies were siting out at a picnic bench when I saw a large aircraft flying over us. It was a triangle and it was quiet.

At the time I thought it was a B-2 stealth bomber and I pointed it out to the people I was hanging out with. I think it was about three of us total, but it was so long ago I don't remember. I don't even remember their names. Didn't think much of it after that except for how amazingly large and quiet it was.

Several years later I was involved in some training exercise out in California and got pretty close to a couple of actual B-2s and watched them take off and land. The first thing I noticed was how loud they were and they were nowhere near as large as the one I saw at Ft. Gordon. At the time I still had no idea what a triangle UFO was. It wasn't until recently that I put 2 and 2 together and came to the belief that what I saw was actually a triangle UFO. I dont remember if there were any lights on it typical of the large round ones most people claim to see, but I do know that it was quit, moved slow and was very large. I can venture a guess that it was about 1000 to 1500 feet above ground, but at that time I was still a trainee and didn't have the experience to base that off of anything.

Anyway, that's my story.

I don't remember seeing any lights or windows, but I think it was a hard triangle with pointed angles as best as I could tell. It was late at night. It was black enough to see it at night against the stars and it wasn't at a very high altitude.

I was at NTC back in 1984 and one night we saw a 'stealth blimp' I had seen artists conceptual drawings of the craft and this was much smaller than in the pictures. It flew overhead at about 5,000 to 7,000 feet and you could make out triangular features and you could barely hear a kind of humming sound. I hate to burst the conspiracy peoples bubbles but nobody dressed in black came out and threatened us with death or court martial. In fact there was a USAF FAC group near us and one of their majors told us this was an Over the Horizon Electronic Surveillance and Intelligence gathering platform. Since it was a blimp they could only use it at night because it was vulnerable during daylight hours. This was my one and only exposure to high strangeness during my time in uniform and for all I know the platform has been replaced by something more high tech and survivable by now.

Well, yes, I've seen a blimp too but I've also seen a UFO. They are two different things. I'm not sure that I would have believed in blimps if I had not seen one with my own eyes.

I was in AIT at Ft. Gordon back in 1991. I was in the avionics training course and my class was on swing shift. After training we'd go hit midnight breakfast and hang out in front of the barracks for a while smoking and goofing. Me and a few of my buddies were siting out at a picnic bench when I saw a large aircraft flying over us. It was a triangle and it was quiet.

At the time I thought it was a B-2 stealth bomber and I pointed it out to the people I was hanging out with. I think it was about three of us total, but it was so long ago I don't remember. I don't even remember their names. Didn't think much of it after that except for how amazingly large and quiet it was.

Several years later I was involved in some training exercise out in California and got pretty close to a couple of actual B-2s and watched them take off and land. The first thing I noticed was how loud they were and they were nowhere near as large as the one I saw at Ft. Gordon. At the time I still had no idea what a triangle UFO was. It wasn't until recently that I put 2 and 2 together and came to the belief that what I saw was actually a triangle UFO. I dont remember if there were any lights on it typical of the large round ones most people claim to see, but I do know that it was quit, moved slow and was very large. I can venture a guess that it was about 1000 to 1500 feet above ground, but at that time I was still a trainee and didn't have the experience to base that off of anything.

Anyway, that's my story.

My apologies. I misread your post. I don't usually do that but I was in a hurry. You do know that you saw a UFO. They are different than planes. I was in Avionics too. I was an AT in the Navy. You learn what's what with aircraft in this field.

Back