• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Birthday?

Why does the forum ask for your birthday if you want to read the posts when you are not logged in?

That doesn't happen to me. I am rarely logged in when I come here to read posts. But if you hit "post reply" w/out being logged in it will ask for the b-day before the registration screen.

Why does the forum ask for your birthday if you want to read the posts when you are not logged in?

Wouldn't it be cool if the reason was because Gene and Dave were really a front for an undercover black budget 'surprise birthday' operation.

The whole paracast thing was a front and Dave and Gene drive around in a purple ice cream truck that blasts David's favorite Yonni album while they deliver magically delicious snow cones, bowls of lucky charms as well as the occasional exotic dancer (for those over 13!) for people's birthdays.

Sigh..........Just a little dream of mine :)

Wouldn't it be cool if the reason was because Gene and Dave were really a front for an undercover black budget 'surprise birthday' operation.

The whole paracast thing was a front and Dave and Gene drive around in a purple ice cream truck that blasts David's favorite Yonni album while they deliver magically delicious snow cones, bowls of lucky charms as well as the occasional exotic dancer (for those over 13!) for people's birthdays.

My thoughts exactly!!

ok...but they missed mine :p

They could have erased your memory because Gene was singing off key! Don't worry your memory will suddenly come back in ten years from now during a therapy session for hating the Happy Birthday song.

maybe that's why I've been feeling so anxious lately....I *do* have missing time from my birthday party :p

maybe that's why I've been feeling so anxious lately....I *do* have missing time from my birthday party :p

Yes I do as well. I think they should market alcohol as the "Old Fashion Way to Time Travel!". Who needs a DeLorean that goes 88 mph when you can drink some tequila :)

echo? Or did the last poster travel back in time and get on Tommy's pooter?

Nah, just one of the various things I fixed with my Time Machine.

Hehehehe. Now the real drawback that I've noticed since I started to use my time machine, is that nobody knows how to spell anymore.

It's actually because Gene and David are datamining on behalf of the Greys. You don't think abductions schedule themselves do you? Hmmm?

Well, apparently it wasn't the field trip that I wanted, because I'm still here, and not all that enthused about it.

I'm not on edge, just annoyed. There's a difference. Being on edge is to have anxiety. I have an anger management problem of late.

Also, Yerba Mate does nothing to curb my ever growing resentment towards idiocy in all its myriad forms.

Back