• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

birthday wishes

Free episodes:

Birthday dude.

Hey since were all over here celebrating - Ive been meaning to ask you - whats with those wacky UFO paintings you have on the walls man? You aint wanna dem UFO nuts are ya?

Adding my Happy Birthday wishes to ya, Schuyler!

I, for one, always enjoy your posts and am looking forward to many more from ya! :)

Well, thank you all! I'm very surprised! It's my anniversary, too--and my dog's birthday. That's so I will remember. he big six-oh, a milestone.

Gareth, My favorite UFO picture is a simple line drawing with a woman on the ground and a UFO in the sky nearby. She is jumping up and down saying, "Take me! Take me!" and the UFO says,

"No. You're ugly!"

What a combo. Birthday, anniversary and your pet too. :)

Totally cool!

I married my wife on her birthday. Whether that was her blessing or curse is for her to decide. :D

happy birthday! :)

on my birthday i used to always call my mom and wish her a happy birthday too. she is the one who gave birth.

Back