• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Biker vid Captures Blobsquatch

Whaaaaat? Leclair, this link does not meet the usual high standards of your posts.
Sitting through this piece of crap was pure torture. An amateurish video of grown men peddling kids' bikes over rickety constructs lifted right out of a Little Rascals short, with the whole abhorrent mess accompanied by that genre of ear bleeding generic pop slam track that seems to be used in every damn thing lately, from video games to television programs.
And I never did see any blobster, except for that weenie looking guy wearing glasses.
My peeps?
I'd love to kick that nerd's ass. Twice.
Other than that, it was pretty good.

I've posted many blobsquatches before. I always let people know it's crap so they don't waste their time if they don't want etc. I gave the time of 3:10 to skip to, so you didn't have to wait. I didn't watch the whole thing myself. I was told where to look thankfully.

I skipped to 3:10.I saw it.That's some interesting stuff!:p Thank goodness I diden't have to watch the whole thing!!:)

i didn't watch it, but i love the word "blobsquatch"....it's so much fun to say!

edit: ok i watched it....how could they not see that?

Back