• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigfoot family photo. Craptastic

Free episodes:

ok...that was so totally not where I was looking....I was looking at the fallen tree! I'm going to need better "evidence".

Wow. Impressive pic of a Bigfoot family. So clear, so unmistakeable. Not as good as my recent shot of a grey alien at Pareidolia Bay, a local beach, of course.

[attachment=156]

Attachments

• cliffalien.jpg
    cliffalien.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 28
FOK!!!!! If your that god damn close you may as well throw some shit at them and stir them up. Greer probably has better photos.....

~A

FOK!!!!! If your that god damn close you may as well throw some shit at them and stir them up. Greer probably has better photos.....

~A

No he doesn't! My alien pic is real. Honest. For a trifling $435,765.75, you can see the rest of them - Paypal accepted :D.

Hey, having just completed the David Sereda diploma in <s>conning the gullible</s> marketing esoterica, the way I see it, if I persuade enough <s>suckers</s> UFO enthusiasts to treat themselves to copies of my 100% genuine alien pics, I'll consider that couple of percent collateral damage ;).

Back