• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigfoot expedition in Michigan

Brian Now said:
I got this from CNN today...
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/27/bigfoot.ap/index.html

I have never heard of the "Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization"

I wonder if a DVD is going to be sold of this 'expedition' later in the year. This guy's name is Matthew Moneymaker after all!

BFRO is the most famous BF group. It comes up on the first page of google if you type in "bigfoot".

The group used to be respectable but has lost nearly all respect since Mat Moneymaker took over.

The website is good. I don't think Mat had much to do with it's design and content.

Here's a link to their site.
Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

Paranormal Packrat said:
BFRO is the most famous BF group. It comes up on the first page of google if you type in "bigfoot".

The group used to be respectable but has lost nearly all respect since Mat Moneymaker took over.

The website is good. I don't think Mat had much to do with it's design and content.

Here's a link to their site.
Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

All I can say is what an unfortunate surname to have if you want to work in the field of the paranormal. It's like that hospital up in Dallas called "Dedman" after some guy with that surname...just very unfortunate!

Brian Now said:
All I can say is what an unfortunate surname to have if you want to work in the field of the paranormal. It's like that hospital up in Dallas called "Dedman" after some guy with that surname...just very unfortunate!

Yes, I almost went into that. Kind of a long story, but yes, he is very greedy in many people's minds.

A lot of info. on him can be found at this great site/forum
Bigfootforums.com

Those forums are great for those interested in Bigfoot.

Back