• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Bible - Eat YOUR Kids!
The Enduring Impact of the Bible Narrative:

The Bible is a valuable book for many reasons. It has something for everyone, and was once valuable in its early days; in helping people of average interest understand the nature of ethical living in harmony with each other: or at least we are led to believe this.

That is a very kind evaluation of a book that has had the most terrifying and damaging impact through its many interpreters of sins and demons. In the field of archaeology and history we need to be aware of its impact in the aspect of funding; or even the access to sites through governments. Sovereign states are still largely using the power of the Bible as a major part of their control and social order. These countries include Islamic states if we remember the origin of the Bible is called the ‘Ur-stories’ by Carl Jung. If we look at Christianizing centralization as a powerful part of the Western state of affairs; we can also see that the Muslims who were pre-eminent until the end of the 17th Century, are now able to use industrialized modern technology to enforce surveillance and tyrannical statehood upon unwilling people; in countries like Saudi Arabia and Syria as well as Iran, according to Bernard Lewis of Princeton. Materialism certainly has a Global footprint and that is not a bad thing, in and of itself.

The Covenanters at Qumran may not have sacrificed humans but ibises and the like were used in sacrifices by the followers of Moses at places like the Temple of Onias that is inside Egypt long after the Exodus, and yet entirely Jewish. Thank God for archaeology. The history books would never tell us about Jews in Elephantine who propped up Egypt and were highly militaristic. We have been led to believe suffering is somehow connected with being ‘chosen’ as well as ‘saved’. Confusion is the norm, and the maze of hermeneutical craftsmanship is awe-inspiring, from the vantage point of a hermeticist who sees all variety of plagiarized esoteric or sorcerer’s tricks have been used by supposed monotheists, who say they abjure heresy.

Miriam is the prime character in the book of Jasher and she is even shown as a wise counselor of her brother Moses in the Bible most people think of as THE Bible today.

There are many apocryphal books of the Bible that have been censored out of most Bibles recently, sometimes even Deuteronomy is excluded. For those who have read Deuteronomy 23 they might appreciate a story of how my younger brother once read it in class before teaching the Bible was outlawed. It created quite a stir as the teacher tried to stop him from reading it.

Enoch is a veritable storehouse of esoteric possibilities and I think any person wanting real insight to Jesus and his studies, will find the Dag (or Nag) Hammadi ‘finds’ of papyruses ferreted away by the Gnostic guardians of the Great Library of Alexandria, to be of greatest value. The Gospel of Thomas is my personal favourite, but I confess I haven’t read that many of them. They were translated and made available for public reading by the early 1970s.

Jasher and Enoch support the pursuit of soulful and egalitarian modes of discipline and thus are not in keeping with the intent of those who sought to gain large flocks of sheep. Mere followers, to give them power or provide their sexual and other needs. We have explored some truly awful needs such as those provided by illegitimate children and Scarlet Women in the Christian Mystery Schools that Nero correctly called ‘cannibalistic’. The Communion and Eucharist were once part of the blood rituals of these cults of misogynists who ended the impact of the Keltic extended family and egalitarian pan-tribalism.

For people who think Nero was just talking propaganda here are some excerpts from the Holy Bible to cogitate upon. Please do this long after eating.

Leviticus 26:29 (NIV) You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (NIV) Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you -- so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot -- will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:28-29 (NIV) Then he asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, `Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, `Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9 (NIV) I (God) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 4:10 (NIV) With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10 (NIV) Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

Keltic leaders answer to the people rather than inheriting Divine Rights. It is interesting that female-oriented religions have been given the dubious status of ‘cult’ or ‘occult’ as in the case of Wicca and Kali cults. Whereas Masons or Rosicrucians and indeed Catholicism’s Santeria (which is less male dominated but much like sorcery) are not called cults or even occult. The same can be said for the Carmelites who have people like St. Theresa de Avila and St. John of the Cross but that word occult has many meanings too.

Miriam is a key ‘Widow’ in the ‘Sons of the Widow’ according to David Ovason whose work is covered in detail in Diverse Druids. I think the original ‘Widow’ in these cults (including Masons who say they are talking about Jesus) who honor ‘widows’; is Isis. We may never know though, because the Egypt Exploration Fund had a ‘don’t excavate sites that didn’t fit with the Bible Narrative’ policy.

Memphis is vital to Isis (from the Irish ‘Ise-Isis’ in the work of MacDari) according to legend. It has been built over to the extent that much, if not all, is lost to us. Ovason tells us that Nostradamus was an adept in these Hibernian Mysteries. I think he was more than your ordinary Jesuit or astrologer - probably he made or had access to a Philosopher’s Stone. We all know he was protected by the kingmaker Catherine De Medici of the family that took over the Papacy, and the Templar financial monopoly.

The Benjaminites are involved in the Alumbrados who founded the Jesuits at the time of Nostradamus. I have much more work to do to show how important this is and why the Borgia ‘remote poison’ is connected to Harmonics and the Druidic ‘Lost Chord’. The Benjaminites and the House of Judah established by the likes of Moses were the designers or ‘arch-tectons’ of the Great Pyramid. I often point out that the original Bible written in Greek (the Septuagint) refers to Jesus and Joseph as ‘arch-tectons’. I also point out that the Father of Biblical Archaeology (W. F. Albright) knew the Bible is a Phoenician literary legacy.

As the ancient psychic and spiritual natural mind was attacked by the ancient applied science using pyramids (stone) and temples (stone) as an applied method for the levitation of stone.....stone does not levitate naturally on Planet Earth, this information was gained because of occultist practice by our ancient occult brother through somatic chemical brain changes, as spiritual advice to apply occultism.

He therefore activated a conversion signal in the atmosphere UFO condition as a converting wavelength to allow him to use and apply the condition for his ancient occult sciences.

He irradiated stone by removing natural energy and natural energy return by removal of the energy mass. This is why stone was eaten as a review consideration of personal spiritual attacks and changes to the natural fusion of Earth stone......sink holes etc. and buildings collapsing. As he used stone levitation to build, it became apparent that he had caused the phenomena.

Mass in the atmosphere replaces itself by communication, so if energy is removed, which the occult practice of converting applies, then energy does not get to replace itself as the same amount of mass.

Natural energy reactions as the PHILOSOPHY OF STONE attested, allowed stone to remain FUSED....why SION is about fuSION itself, and why CHRIST as a CH and HEX consideration evaluation via GOD O circular angles regards reviews of science as ANGLE-ANGEL as light sound fall out condition.

The word of GOD, by LETTER = VALUE a calculation to consider that the body interaction of atmospheric VEIL became EVIL due to fall out and that fall out caused a loss of FUSION....CHRIST and the CHRIST body went missing out of the body of the Earth stone tomb. LAST SUPPER, an evaluation of CHRIST to determine by the status of 12 (Sun time) that changing the nuclear of stone caused it to be EATEN, as flesh and spirit.....the death of the HOLY SPIRIT itself.

Stone rolling back meant that when they finished using the conversion signals for conversion/levitation they realized that they had BORED HOLES by disintegrating/EATING the stone...hence the HOLY CHRIST became the JESUS review of looking at past life data/history of natural disasters, plagues and pestilence as an observed CAUSE AND EFFECT detailed review that the OCCULTISM was destroying and attacking life, by ATMOSPHERIC VEIL fall out, by evil spirit manifestation, by loss of the CHRIST SPIRIT as the return to GOD.

GOD O and CHRIST o....little body of energy reaction in the atmosphere was meant to evolve back into big body O as o Christ returned to GOD O.

Instead the information status review stated that Christ did not return to GOD, but had become a lower signal in the Heavens and that the body/matter of the dead spirit (light cooled radiated body) had disappeared out of the DEAD LIGHT of MOTHER EARTH, or the tomb itself.

This was a real review consideration that stated that the applied science using the signals in STONE LEVITATION, which modern day science ALSO USES as actual reviews (considering Ledskhalnin), transformation of matter as a modern applied theory......wrong as usual occultists, demonstrates that occult practices for converting any stone matter, made DUST unholy and it destroyed/attacked the stone body itself by disintegration activation. All sciences removes the mass of energy and as Earth stone exists by the amount of mass energy interaction, the effects of removing energy makes stone eat itself.

We already had ancient advice that conversion was the destruction of life on Earth....occultism evil, a real consideration.

Back