• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Evidence for Ghosts

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
What are the best photographs, EVP etc that are available that you can post. What is your personal hypothesis on ghosts.:question:

What are the best photographs, EVP etc that are available that you can post. What is your personal hypothesis on ghosts.:question:

Tough question to answer, after my grandma died I felt someone stroking my hair after...highly subjective.

For 13 episodes of Ghost Cases I visited some of the most "haunted" locations in Canada and the United Kingdom, and I didn't experience anything that convinced me that ghosts were real, at least in the "grandma has come back from the dead" way of thinking. Do I rule it out? Nope. Did some interesting and still unexplained things happen? Absolutely. Does that provide proof of anything? Absolutely not.

As DS says, it is about as highly subjective as you can get, even in the paranormal world. What I do know, for sure, is that those ghost "hunting" shows you see on television are by and large complete and utter bollocks - they don't even merit the name pseudoscience.

Back