• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Baba Vanga's prophecy.

Men Around Screen

Paranormal Novice
Interestingly, this came up in the local paper. The most famous seer to come from Bulgaria was the mystical Baba Vanga. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_vanga) The article mentioned her previous predictions regarding the Kursk submarine and the Twin Towers.

Apparently, 18 years ago she predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be "the last one." She went on, saying that following his stepping into position, there would be a spectacular economic crisis and a conflict between north and south states, with Indonesia getting involved. All this cooking up to a third world war in which the nuclear bomb would be used again.

No more detail has been provided and sources on the net cite the prophecy in a similar fashion. This does sound groundbreaking, ridiculous and what have you but this is coming from someone who is held in very high esteem in Bulgaria at least.

I believe her when she claims to communicate with otherworldly beings. The problem , based on what I've gathered from other similar cases, is that these intelligences seem to be liars more often than not. People communicating with them have been spouting an endless stream of failed Apocalyptic prophecies for some time now.

...these intelligences seem to be liars more often than not. People communicating with them have been spouting an endless stream of failed Apocalyptic prophecies for some time now.

Lying demons?

To Christians, UFO entities and demons are the same. They are sent here to lie and deceive the population before the Apocalypse.

You are correct in that historically, these entities often give false information.

Are these creatures Strieber's 'visitors', Tonnie's 'cryptoterrestrials and Corso's humanoid figure?'

The modus operandi seems the same, no?

Lying demons?

To Christians, UFO entities and demons are the same.

Sometimes I suspect they may have given religion to humanity as a tool of social control. If religion is a human invention, then why didn't we make it more fun? It almost seems as if it were specifically designed to create fear and misery and violence. I've wondered if it's possible that some form of energy created by human suffering is like food to these things.

I've wondered if it's possible that some form of energy created by human suffering is like food to these things.

An oldie but a goodie theory.

Psychic vampirism has been written about by many people, check out Michael Tsarion's take on it; http://psychicvampirism.com/pg2.html

His studies mainly concentrate on human vampires, but if these entities are related to humanity somehow, it would stand to reason they would have more developed abilities.

The latter is my own theory, not Tsarion's.

I believe her when she claims to communicate with otherworldly beings. The problem , based on what I've gathered from other similar cases, is that these intelligences seem to be liars more often than not. People communicating with them have been spouting an endless stream of failed Apocalyptic prophecies for some time now.

Ah, the cosmic trickster motif. If it weren't for the notion of that possible reality, I think I would completely write off the contactee phenomena. People could very well be speaking to various entities, and reporting exactly what transpires, but the information they receive is not only bogus but sinister in some fashion. That said, I sure wish Carl Jung was still around.

I remember hearing about her. But this prophecy about Obama seems a little off. I found some mention of it in a Google search but all seem to be posted around the election. There was also a supposed Nostradamus quote circulating just after 9/11 that turned out to be a hoax too.

Here's a site where a guy says he has translated a list of her predictions (the original is shown in image). The WWIII thing is there for 2008, but nothing about a black president.
http://russianfun.net/interesting-galleries/vanga-predictions-for-this-world/

Back