• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Attention of Gene & David more please cover Ancient Mysteries.

onceways

Paranormal Novice
Hi Guys greetings from London.

Love the show, please cover more Ancient Mysteries/Alternative History on the show. - Just noticed your show regarding the Great Pyramid on the 14th October. - please do more of the same.

Keep up the great work.

/s

onceways said:
Hi Guys greetings from London.

Love the show, please cover more Ancient Mysteries/Alternative History on the show. - Just noticed your show regarding the Great Pyramid on the 14th October. - please do more of the same.

Keep up the great work.

/s

We have Dennis Balthaser coming up on October 14th, and talking about the mysteries of the Great Pyramid. We definitely want to explore such topics further in future episodes.

Attention of Gene & David more please cover Ancient Mysteries.

Admittedly the philosophy behind the show is more U.F.O. based subjects, but from time to time something interesting does pop up outside this area. I cannot obviously speak for Gene and David, but is the ability to obtain interesting guest speakers outside the U.F.O. field easy?

Alex Holzer was the last guest if I recall that was non-UFO based, focusing on her Dad's research. That was in late Nov 08/early Dec 08, so really wasn't far ago.

NB Getting Linda M-H on the show isn't going to be easy. Privately she has made it clear to at least two people that she does not wished to be cross-examined on her research, which to be kind, is varied, and I would suggest is a topic that would be raised with her by Gene and David. Technically she would be a good guest given the range of fields she has "investigated" in her time - her methodology however is very questionable.

Back