• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Armen Victorian Documentary

P Horn

Paranormal Novice
Hey All --

This is my first post so I thought I'd bring up a player in the UFO scene that I've been curious about for quite sometime: Armen Victorian.

A few months back I saw clips from a mini-documentary about this man and I was incredibly fascinated. I believe it was made by the guy who is making the MIRAGE MEN (who knows if it'll ever come out) doc. Anyway, I was just looking to find out more about this interesting character.

Love the show, love the forum. Thanks, guys!

Welcome to the forums.

The flick is based on Mark Pilkington's book, "Mirage Men," which was the subject of a an episode of The Paracast back in 2010, in which Nick Redfern was guest co-host:

https://www.theparacast.com/podcast/now-playing-september-26-2010-—-co-host-nicholas-redfern-with-mark-pilkington/

You can find a tiny bit of info about the documentary here:

http://www.miragemen.com/

But it's curious that the notorious Rick Doty is being mentioned, or at least it was when I checked the site.

Wow! Thanks, Gene.

Armen V is such a interesting character in the UFO scenario. I wonder if he's still alive, and if he is, is he still involved. So many damn questions.

Your shows is the best! Thanks for doing it..

It is very interesting to listen to his off-the-record telephone recordings. His collection was huge as he was calling international numbers all the time...He connected his phone...well, not in a conventional way :)

Unfortunately, audios with Eric Walker were never released but transcript is available.

Does anyone know how one can see the entire film? Does the filmmaker hold screenings, or is it available to download? Been trying to track this flick down for a while.d

My colleague in UK promised me that he will send me DVD as soon it becomes available. That was few years ago and we are checking each other every few months. For now no progress.

Hey uforadio -- Did you ever hear back from your friend about a copy of THE MYTHOLOGIST?

It's strange to me that Victorian was able to get such "high profile" people associated in the UFO world to speak to him. And then, after the early 90's, he seemed to have disappeared as far as I can tell. Anyone know what happened to him?

Hey uforadio -- Did you ever hear back from your friend about a copy of THE MYTHOLOGIST?

It's strange to me that Victorian was able to get such "high profile" people associated in the UFO world to speak to him. And then, after the early 90's, he seemed to have disappeared as far as I can tell. Anyone know what happened to him?

Hi P Horn.

Sorry for the late reply - very little free time in recent months. Still have to finish ultimate Audio media Clippings for all UK UFO Doc releases. No ETA yet.

Regarding Victorian, I will have to recheck with my colleague. I do have collection of rare Victorian audios, telephone recordings and his rare UK lecture in my archives. Of course his telephone recordings with Eric Walker would be ultimate prize. As far as I am aware, Grant Cameron was one of the few that was able to hear recordings over phone during his contacts with Victorian at the time.

You can find all Victorian/Walker transcripts in recent re-release of Grant's book. Do you have it?

Best wishes.

Non-Lethality: John B. Alexander, The Pentagon’s Penguin by Armen Victorian | Tony Topping Where Espionage Meets High Strangeness

Came across the above referenced article concerning Dr. John Alexander written by Armen Victorian. I've only perused the article myself but since it concerned Mr. Alexander I thought it might be of interest to others..

I'm also interested in finding out more about Armen Victorian. Several years ago I read online a number of heavily researched papers he wrote concerning psychotronic weapons and mind control being developed in the US and UK. The article you link seems significant to me. So does this number done on AV by one of the UK Circlemakers {producers of Mirage Men}:

http://www.mythologist.co.uk/henryxfile.html

Also The Mythologist - A Bug in Your Brain

The Mythologist - Further Reading

The Mythologist - The Film

Would love to hear someone make sense of all this.

Last edited:
Back