• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are Implants Evidence?

Free episodes:

Lavarat said:
Isn't that something that can be called evidence? At least we have some or what are they?

Dr. Roger Leir claims to have such material, and we've had him on the show a couple of times to talk about that and related stuff.

Check out our show archives to download those episodes :)

Lavarat said:
Isn't that something that can be called evidence? At least we have some or what are they?

Dunno. I tried finding out years ago by hooking up a biologist with Leir. The biologist had questions, and took issue with his work, Leir called us arm chair researchers, and ended the conversation (via e-mail). He likes doing that, wasn't the only time. People give Sims a hard time, Leir is no better. But, not as bad as Dick Hall claims he is.

His work needs peer reviewed. But, peers are too busy having their minds made up, and Leir is too busy not trying to publish them for review I take it.

This is a bit baffling to me, as far as physical things to research I would figure an implant and animal mutilations to be some great ways to investigate. If he pulled implants out of patients how can he not have any data of the material that these implants are composed of?

Lavarat said:
This is a bit baffling to me, as far as physical things to research I would figure an implant and animal mutilations to be some great ways to investigate. If he pulled implants out of patients how can he not have any data of the material that these implants are composed of?

Well, in at least some cases he does. I'm not real schooled in chemistry or biology, so I really don't know what to make of many of the details. IIRC, one of the implants was made of meteorite material reportedly.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Lavarat said:

Dunno. I tried finding out years ago by hooking up a biologist with Leir. The biologist had questions, and took issue with his work, Leir called us arm chair researchers, and ended the conversation (via e-mail). He likes doing that, wasn't the only time. People give Sims a hard time, Leir is no better. But, not as bad as Dick Hall claims he is.

His work needs peer reviewed. But, peers are too busy having their minds made up, and Leir is too busy not trying to publish them for review I take it.

I should add that I do not know for a fact that he hasn't tried to submit data for a peer review, I am just unaware of any attempts.

There are many pieces of physical evidence that don't seem to be helping at all:
- Lier's implants
- Lier's "Roswell piece"
- The guy with the pine-comb piece of medal (dripped from a ship)
- Medal fragments stuck in trees from the Tunguska event (surely there is plenty of that there)
- All of the physical evidence that Greer is holding hostage (yes, I am kidding now)

I'm sure there are more that don't come to mind right away.

Hopefully Stanton Friedman will really come through with the metallurgist for all of these!

Miah said:
There are many pieces of physical evidence that don't seem to be helping at all:
- Lier's implants
- Lier's "Roswell piece"
- The guy with the pine-comb piece of medal (dripped from a ship)
- Medal fragments stuck in trees from the Tunguska event (surely there is plenty of that there)
- All of the physical evidence that Greer is holding hostage (yes, I am kidding now)

I'm sure there are more that don't come to mind right away.

Hopefully Stanton Friedman will really come through with the metallurgist for all of these!

You can add to that fragments from the Scandinavian Ghost Rockets of 1946 (mentioned in Dolan's book).

I can't recall specific references right now, but I do believe that some implants have given anomalous results under analysis though of course nothing conclusive.

-todd

Back