• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anything Ghost

Bixyboo

Skilled Investigator
Hey: Anyone else listen to 'Anything Ghost' podcast on ITUNES? GREAT show and the host even read one of my stories recently:)

http://www.anythingghost.com/

Lex (the host) spends 30 mins to more than an hour per show telling ghost stories sent in by listeners. Submit your own and bet he'll read them!

I've conversed with Lex via email a few times. His show is definitely a keeper. I enjoy the stories and the way it's delivered.

that sounds cool...i'll have to check it out. One of my favorite sites was O'Neill's ghost stories...there were tons and I read them all the time. He hasn't updated in years, but I think it's still on the web. I really enjoy other people's stories and encounters.

Yeah he's really good, he pauses at times in his stories, but that makes a good suspense effect, plus he adds special creepy sound effects to your story. He read my Shadow Person Attacking My Friend story a couple podcasts ago and it sounded MUCH better the way HE told it:)

Back