• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone see the Lisa Williams show on Lifetime?

Alea

Skilled Investigator
Happened upon a weekly Lifetime program with the medium Lisa Williams. The show is called "Life Among the Dead." If what she is doing is real, then she is incredible. She intrigued me enough to watch a few more episodes. Has anyone else seen this? Maybe she can be a guest on the Paracast? You can find out more about her at www.lisawilliamsmedium.com

Apparently for those in the New Zealand area of the planet, Prime have Lisa Williams on sometime this week. Not entirely sure if i'll watch it since "psychics" and "mediums" usually make me a bit over emotional (ie throwing things at the tv using the power of my mind etc etc etc).

Still if there's anyone else in NZ on these forums ... you have been warned :D

I've seen the show a couple of times, but I'm rather ho hum about psychics.

As a youth, I could walk into a room of strangers and become immediately, upon meeting people, exactly who they would find attractive to know, if only briefly. It was a trait from a childhood of having to read people from a distance, having had a dad who could become angry at the drop of a hat. If one knew when he was going to blow, one could exit before the explosion. I became adept at reading signs before I ever knew what I was doing.

People broadcast a lot of information through body language, stance and facial expression and those signs are universal. So while I don't discount intuition at all, I think there are very good people readers that can pick up distinct bits of information just by saying hello. They can build on that information once a person starts talking. So I think most psychics, the kind that deal with readings, are less likely to be intuitive in a spiritual sense but with highly developed skills at reading people very quickly.

Back