• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone down with Uri?

Does anyone know about the Golden Alien Egg that Lennon gave to Uri before he died? There is a photo around somewhere online of Uri holding it, and a short article about how John Lennon came to possess that Egg, aswell as his close encounters.....

See if you guys can find it.

Goody.

Anyone remember the MAGIC DOT?

They once had an orange dot that Uri Geller (sp?) put a luck blessing on. Special ink! If you touched it, then you got good luck. That was special ink! God knows a high volume trash magazine can afford a SPOT colour the size of a dime on only one page...but this was special magic ink! Even though it was a break down of CMYK...and not really SPOT...which means it's not really a special colour...but it was special in a magic kind of way! Oh and just because it was CMYK doesn't mean it wasn't special because the entire magazine is printed in CMYK and that very orange was used extensively in the magazine with the same colour breakdown. So that made the entire magazine magic!

People touched that dot and for weeks the magazine was flooded my mail in the lines of "I found a $2 coin! Wow! It worked!" There was even a woman who won a frozen chicken at the local football raffle! Who'd a thunk it!

I want to start my own publication some day. Hard hitting, edgy, abusive and morally wrong.

I'll have my own dot.

Jose: Hi Uri, did you get my complimentary magazine?
Uri: Yes Jose, thankyou
Jose: It has a magic dot ya know
Uri: Yes I know!
Jose: Yeah, I kinda borrowed the idea from you. Your magazine is extra special though
Uri: That's ok
Jose: Did you touch the dot?
Uri: Yes! Many times. Did you use magic ink?
Jose: Nah...anthrax

Jose Collado said:
Anyone remember the MAGIC DOT?

They once had an orange dot that Uri Geller (sp?) put a luck blessing on. Special ink! If you touched it, then you got good luck.

Blimey ... I just remembered that I bought a UFO magazine in the early/mid 90s which came with a crystal (quartz or something similar) that had been blessed ... or something ... by Uri Geller.

Think its still around here still somewhere ... probably sitting pretty on a shelf gathering dust. Boy that must be one lucky shelf :p

Back