• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another alien fraudtopsy

That is just piss poor. The ribcage looks like it was carved from popsicle sticks by Sarah Palin's mongoloid love-child.

Here's the question that begs to be asked.

Why is it that nobody remembers that under the skin, there's a muscle structure?

People are fucking retarded. They did a great job on the armature and how the head and neck worked, but why oh why did they not remember that there's muscle underneath? Everything that moves, has to have a means to move, and if it's got a skeleton, something has to move the bones, and those are called muscles.

I work as an artist, and I must be smarter than these clowns because even I know that when you autopsy a body, there's muscle underneath that is attached to the bone.

Fucking stupid people.

Jesus H. Christ.

People need to think really hard about what they do, when they try to hoax an Alien Autopsy.

For starters, Don't Copy an existing Alien that's been out there available as a model kit, or a giftware statue.

There are not enough bullets to cure what is wrong in UFOlogy.

It's this kind of shit that has put me on the path to publishing my own UFO related magazine.

If all we read and see is bullshit, then I know whatever I produce will be a breath of fresh air.

Jesus H. Christ.

There are not enough bullets to cure what is wrong in UFOlogy.

blasters058.jpg

want to borrow mine ?

sadly mine is just some pvc plumbers pipe with some bits i whacked on.
to be honest i saw how angry you were about the edit (i would be too,two,to) and knowing you "make toys" i thought id share the latest toy i built, in this case a blastech E-11 stormtrooper blaster.

(protip: it was leclair)

It's Awesome Mike.

Anything scratch built is better than the stuff you get in the stores.

Back