• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Analysis of some of the better photos

BrandonD

Skilled Investigator
Now that we're on the subject of photo analysis because of the recent C2C photos, I would like to hear other peoples' (particularly David's) take on recent photos that I consider to be pretty darn good:

UFO Photo : Maslin Beach, Australia - March 10, 1993

(the guy who took the above photos is 69 years old. I think this is a fairly significant piece of data, as he is not some teenage prankster with time on his hands)

UFO Photo : Unknown - Unknown

(The C2C photos brought to my mind the above photos in particular, except that these look much more legitimate)

UFO Photo : Zdany, Poland - January 8, 2006

(very tiny object, so of course there's the possibility of a model... but in one of the photos it's quite high in the air)

UFO Photo : Jersey City, NJ, USA - August, 2005

(if this one's for real then I would guess it's some sort of military vehicle... it's design strikes me as something we would make)

A weird side note that I'd like to mention: Several months ago in the photo section of ufoevidence.org I noticed an email address that a person could write to if he would like copies of any particular photos (you can't download them from the site).

I wrote to that address and asked for copies of the above photos. They never wrote back, and shortly after they changed their message to say "These collections are not currently fully accessible to the public." I thought it was weird that they didn't even bother writing back and just sort of informed me indirectly.

So what are your takes on these pics?

BrandonD said:
UFO Photo : Maslin Beach, Australia - March 10, 1993

(the guy who took the above photos is 69 years old. I think this is a fairly significant piece of data, as he is not some teenage prankster with time on his hands)

These somewhat contradictory statements I found a little odd:

"Despite having never owned a camera of his own and having virtually no experiencing photographing, Eric set off in order to try to capture the beautiful colors of the open-cast mine from as many angles as possible. And, s photo contest in the magazine "Southern Times-Messenger" about the best image of a sunrise over land also helped him in his decision."

Here we have a 69 year old pensioner, who has "virtually no experiencing [sic] photographing", yet he wants to partake in a photo contest..? Hmm...

pixelsmith said:
UFO Photo : Unknown - Unknown

this one intrigues me. this type of craft has been around awhile. i recall seeing some old ufo photos similar to this one. i believe David can confirm this.

Ed Walters of Gulf Breeze took pics and some video back in 87 of this sort of craft. These particular images look balloonish to me. But who knows...

Here's some of Ed's photos.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/gulfbreeze.html

Back