• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

American idiot's

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
It's about time the stupid people of the world (ie American's) should not be able to hold guns.,)
There is no other place in the world where ordinary people are allowed to own guns on demand
I think most Americans are suffering from paranoia because the country is so vast.
They do not have the intelligence to realise that no one is visiting us from outer space but the UFO is simply a phenomenon we don't understand.

Here's a little grammatical tip: in English, apostrophes are used with the letter "S" to express ownership, not to pluralize words. Just something to keep in mind next time you call "American's" "idiot's."

Lol you can't state that categorically. Stan Friedman--to cite one example--had plenty of intelligence and was convinced ET is here.
Yes you may be correct but when my wife from Texas asks why I married her.? I always tell her I needed someone stupid and subservient.

Back