• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

After listening to 200+ episodes...

David E

Paranormal Novice
I feel like I finally have a grasp on the show and its hosts. I love the show. I think Chris O'Brien should be the go-to voice for 21st century unexplained phenomenon.

I've never had an encounter of any kind. No one I know has ever had an any type of encounter. Aside from my father, who got me interested in UFOs at a very young age, no one I know believes in anything out of the ordinary.

I would like to thank the show for expanding my horizons on the current theory of unexplained phenomenon, especially the number of books I've read from the varied guests.

Thanks for bringing science and reasoning into the discussion of paranormal research.

Back