• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Account merged

Free episodes:

Rick Deckard

Paranormal Maven
Just for your info and to avoid confusion I'm just letting you all know that I've merged the 'A.LeClair' account with 'Paranormal Packrat' - the old posts are now under the new name.

I only mention it because it might look like 1700 posts have just disappeared when in fact they've been re-assigned.

I think LeClair/Packrat said that he wanted his old account name back, so that might also happen shortly. I'll update, if that happens.

As you were. :)

Brian Now said:
How I miss that freaky, distorted boy and his finger.

It was funnier when I used it as my pic at an online dating site. They ended up changing the rules though, and I couldn't use it anymore.

I think I'll be going back to using my first pic of the cute but pissed looking puppy. I have to go re find it though.

Thanks for the merge Rick. I almost had to make another profile again, due to not being able to log in after the forum change. For some reason the site doesn't seem to work for several days after changes. My password and username wasn't working for awhile. One of the reasons I hadn't posted in like two weeks. Things work fine now. The curse of being a non-Mac user maybe. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that. I smell a Mac versus Windows flame war coming heh.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Brian Now said:
How I miss that freaky, distorted boy and his finger.

It was funnier when I used it as my pic at an online dating site. They ended up changing the rules though, and I couldn't use it anymore.

I think I'll be going back to using my first pic of the cute but pissed looking puppy. I have to go re find it though.

Thanks for the merge Rick. I almost had to make another profile again, due to not being able to log in after the forum change. For some reason the site doesn't seem to work for several days after changes. My password and username wasn't working for awhile. One of the reasons I hadn't posted in like two weeks. Things work fine now. The curse of being a non-Mac user maybe. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that. I smell a Mac versus Windows flame war coming heh.

Whenever you switch forum software, there's a merge/translation process involved. We only did it because I think this is a better, more user-friendly system that also uses less server memory and loads faster. This gives us more room to grow and not overwhelm our capacity.

Alas, the process of translation doesn't always convert passwords properly. There are technical reasons for this, and it's not a Mac versus Windows thing. In fact our server runs the CentOS, which is a Linux derivative.

Back