• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

About Those "We Miss You" Emails!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We are grateful to our listeners and forum members, and we don't want to do anything that'll hurt your enjoyment in our forum.

Recently, we added a forum modification that sends out automated messages inviting inactive members to return. They are supposed to go out every 30 days, but alas, the modification is malfunctioning, and it's more like once or twice a day.

Until the developer figures out a workable, testable solution, we've disabled this feature. You will get no more letters of this sort from us until we are assured that it works reliably, 100% of the time. Sorry 'bout that. :)

That's alright Gene...I was starting to feel very pleased that you guys missed me so much.

Now I need to recover from the disappointment of learning that it was just a ghost in the machine! ;)

Best regards,
-Ryan

Yeah, for a moment I felt like I was really missed. And now to find out it was a mistake and I am not missed at all. Story of my life in a nutshell right there.

I was beginning to wonder if perhaps the multiple messages, if continually ignored, were soon going to be followed up by mysterious visits at the door by darkly dressed individuals telling us slackers we better get to posting soon! By the way...you'll notice I DID post yesterday just in case! ;)

I was beginning to wonder if perhaps the multiple messages, if continually ignored, were soon going to be followed up by mysterious visits at the door by darkly dressed individuals telling us slackers we better get to posting soon! By the way...you'll notice I DID post yesterday just in case! ;)
We're working on that too. :D

Back