• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductions and dogs?

TonyW

Paranormal Novice
hi all,

I was just curious. I have never heard of abductees having dogs who sleep with them. Does that happen?

We have 2 large guarding breed dogs who get the run of the house at night. The female tends to sleep downstairs but the male always sleeps in our bedroom. They hear everything. I mean everything. If someone walks past the house at night they hear it. No way someone (alien or otherwise) could come into our bedroom without them going nuts.

I've never had an abducting experience but was just curious if anyone had one were dogs sleep in the room and had or hadn't woken up.

cheers

None come to mind, where there was a dog in bed with the abductees that is. Outside, or in another room, yes. Whitley had his cat involved in at least one of his encounters. I'm sure there are some with the dog in the same room, it just doesn't stand out in my memory.

Debbie Jordan from the Intruders case had her dog die from some sort of cancer which is thought to be linked to one of her close encounter cases. He was outside under a truck though. She was outside near him.

Dogs will only protect you from people. People they understand. Aliens, probably not so much.

I'm not aware of any cases of dogs and abductions. Other accounts of dogs and cats reacting to UFOs or aliens at a distance have been documented. Usually they bark a bit, then run away.

Ed Walters reportedly had his dog poisoned. It's suspected by some that it was people within the "government" more so than the work of aliens though.

I'm not sure who it was I heard this from. May have been from Whitley Streiber so take it with a grain of salt. That dogs will protect people from aliens, he claims they sense them and attack them, cats also sense them but of course they are no protection.....whatever, just wanted to add that useless tidbit in my mind.

Back