• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductions - Alien prerequisites to minimise disruption by geographic environment

Free episodes:

AlexAnderson

Paranormal Novice
During abductions what prerequisites do Aliens undertake to minimise disruption by the local geographic environment?

I have always been curious by the local geographic environment during abductions and how/if local traffic is affected (traffic - human or non human). I'm assuming there must be some risk assesment on the choice of person to be abducted based upon their physical and geographic locations.

For instance if an abduction is taking place within a family home what prevents other family members from waking up on the notion of a disturbance, local neighbours raising alarms or perhaps even pets - is some sort of perimeter of supression established to mitigate that risk?

In a busy area such as a city, town, or even maybe flats/apartments does outside traffic at the immediate boundary carry on as normal?

Now and again there is references by comtactees that if they were awaken at night in the heat of the panic they could not wake up their partners laying by there sides (assuming the partner must be in some 'black out' during the episode).

If this is the case what happens to the environment during the space of time when the individual is removed and until their return? Is some sort of perimeter enforced to ensure no one wakes up to disrupt the individuals return, or discover their absence?

I can't imagine aliens are sitting there with their project manager hats on as I may be viewing this, but I'm basically curious how much is control versus non-control.

Great questions. They seem to have a great deal of control but oddly, their control is not complete. Otherwise we would never know about these abductions.

I gather from many abduction accounts that I've read and heard about, the perpetrators have the ability to isolate their subjects from their natural surroundings. If other people are in near proximity, either they are made to be oblivious to what is occurring or are "switched off."

Despite the advanced powers that the visitors appear to possess, I think humans have some abilities that outmatch them. This might explain why most abductions are carried out covertly and when the subject is most vulnerable (sleeping).

Quite thought provoking to me is that the abductors seem to make the occasional error while performing their routines. Sometimes, third parties have witnessed or walked in on the act; and on other occasions, subjects have awakened in the process of being taken and been able to resist.

If extraterrestrials can make mistakes, I think these beings are closer to humankind than to an unconquerable, perfect, god-like entity. All living things are cut from the same cloth -- even ones that seem to come from other dimensions or galaxies.

Back