• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Real Life Succubus?

Chuckleberryfinn

Paranormal Maven
Have y’all ever seen those greasy ads on eros-guide.com featuring women who offer a “full body sensual massage?”

She was wearing black lingerie when I arrived. Her studio, a tiny room with a huge, low bed around which stood black and purple candles on pillar-stands, was like a witch’s den. Even creepier was the synthesizer music from the Eyes Wide Shut soundtrack that played in the background. I tried to make out the titles of the books on her shelves, expecting to see demonic symbols or spellbooks, but I could not read because of the soft lighting.

She squeezed weird oils out of ceremonial bottles and rubbed them on me. It was pleasant and disconcerting. She made weird purring noises during the massage, and I could tell that she was tracing signs and symbols on my back with her fingernails. Then she would swoop down and breathe in my exhalations. Her eyes were dark.

When I arrived home, I fell onto my bed, drained, like I had just been sucked to the point of death by an Ann Rice vampire. It was a painful fatigue, I could hardly move. I dreamed of that woman straddling me. I had paralysis. She was sucking out my life force.

When I awoke, I felt beaten, extremely tired. I still don’t know why. That woman was certainly engaged in some kind of witchcraft. Very strange.

Also after talking a look and a feel of the place why did you stay? Didn't your gut or little voice tell you to run. Never discount your inner knowing.

His little voice might have told him to leave, but the smaller of his two brains compelled him to stay, lol.

Something like this, yes. My rational self told me there is no such thing as witchcraft and that the lady was just trying to be erotic and sexy in a dark way. My intuition did tell me to run, but I am a sucker for a hot lady in black lingerie.

Holy crap, did this really happen or was it bad dream.

It really happened. It was followed by a bad dream after I arrived home and passed out on my own bed.

Chuckleberryfinn wrote:
"It really happened."

I have read your original posting a few times, and I am struck by how lurid and - well - cartoony it sounds.

You wrote:
black lingerie ... black and purple candles on pillar-stands ... synthesizer music from the Eyes Wide Shut soundtrack ... weird oils out of ceremonial bottles... weird purring noises ... she was tracing signs and symbols on my back with her fingernails...

...she would swoop down and breathe in my exhalations.

Forgive me for asking for more info, but this just seems a little over-dramatized.

C'mon - did this REALLY happen?

Regardless of whether or not it happened (Im sure chuckle isnt lying) it wouldnt surprise me if 'weird' shit like was advertised on the net.

Chuckleberryfinn wrote:
"It really happened."

Forgive me for asking for more info, but this just seems a little over-dramatized.

C'mon - did this REALLY happen?

Do not let my lack of writing talent detract from the truth of what happened. There were indeed black and purple candles sitting around a low bed, she was wearing black lingerie, she made weird purring sounds, she used oils from fancy bottles (maybe ceremonial was an exaggeration, but they certainly were fancy and artsy fartsy pants bottles), she appeared to be inhaling my exhale, she was tracing shapes and things on my back, and the rest of it. I would post her website but she scares me and I don't want any of you contacting her about what happened.

Back