• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A pleasant diversion

Free episodes:

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
The provided link will take you to Flow, an addictive Flash game created by two USC graduate students. The premise is simple: eat, grow, explore and evolve, but don't get eaten yourself. Experimentation will gradually reveal this water world's physical rules. There are twenty levels.
If you enjoy the game, there are links for for a free download.

Welcome to Flow in Games

"You wouldn't want to eat me, momma says I'm spoiled." ......Spanky McFarland to Uncle George, The Kid from Borneo.

I usually don't care for browser games but this one was pretty cool. I played it for about 20 minutes. Eat the red ones mostly. It takes you down, blue ones up. Thanks for posting it.

Back