• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A cool thing about "Out of the Blue"

Free episodes:

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
the video of the disk hovering over the grassfield towards the end of this movie with the shaky camera has to be one of the best movies ever, the one that was taken to be analyzed by a Star Wars special effect expert, you must know which one I am talking about.

The only thing that disappointed me about this video was that the disk was not seen leaving or zipping off, leaving the chance out that it might be a ballon or blimp or something someone could just make and float up, I always find the ones with fast moving craft more interesting.

Back