• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Brief Message From Beyond

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• channel 1.jpg
    channel 1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6
oh shit... i guess i better pack soon... why do they always wait til the last minute to tell me these things?!? :confused:

If I remember right, you fold this thing over just right so it turns into a three dimensional cube, and the message becomes obvious, right?

If I remember right, you fold this thing over just right so it turns into a three dimensional cube, and the message becomes obvious, right?
It's like a hyper-dimensional Al Jaffee fold-up.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hmmm.. they seem a little confused on the other side.... all that education..just wasted. I hope they at least have starbucks... :D

I thought it looked like a serape done by a Mexican on acid. Did no one get my 'Contact' reference? Shit.
I have still have not seen 'Contact.'
The Mexican on acid is probably closer to the truth than any Jodie Foster flick.
Make it an Irish/German/Choctaw mish-mash on too much much pop-culture, cheap beer, and preservitives and it all starts to become a little more clear.

Back