• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A big fat button

CapnG

Devil's Advocate
That's what you guys need on the main page to link here. The simple text link gets lost in the scrawl on the main page and makes it harder to figure out exactly how one gets to the forums.

Just a suggestion.

I agree, a big button helps :)

Oh, and you know that nomination you guys were talking about? Put a link up for us to click to vote for you guys. No one actually sits at their computer to listen to this and if they do, they don't go to the website you mention once. Put a link for it on the main page ;)

meciar said:
I agree, a big button helps :)

Oh, and you know that nomination you guys were talking about? Put a link up for us to click to vote for you guys. No one actually sits at their computer to listen to this and if they do, they don't go to the website you mention once. Put a link for it on the main page ;)

I don't know how many of you regulars are into Web design, but I would welcome a few ideas for buttons we'd consider putting on our site, something distinctive, informative. Feel free to fill my mailbox with suggestions.

Back