• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9 members on line at once...

No, the 91 refers to total users online at once - registered and guests added together - and a significant number of those are probably the bots from search engines such as google...

...I mean registered users. I usually see 3 or 4 max.

Rick Deckard said:
No, the 91 refers to total users online at once - registered and guests added together - and a significant number of those are probably the bots from search engines such as google...

A lot of bots, yes, but when I checked those IP numbers, many of them seemed to be real, live visitors checking us out.

Neat!

Rick Deckard said:

Is that why when I make a thread immediately at least 7 views have already happened right after it's made? I been wondering if the Paracast is plagued with bots.

Back