• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11 conspiracy special with...

aww gawd ... please not Jim Fetzer pleaaase ... noone would get a word in edgeways. I find his programs on GCN (i think it is) unlistenable and just a bit ... mad ... really. Get him and Judy Wood together and retreat very very quickly ... very scary stuff indeed (yes i do include his sideburns in that estimation).

Anyway no problems with a 9/11 special. I'd rather have it though with some people who haven't been heard much such as the Uticans for 9/11 Truth. Two really great and ordinary blokes who do presentations on 9/11 stuff with their feet planted pretty much on the ground.

(see http://uticansfor911truth.blogspot.com/)

Oh and Jim Fetzer will (hopefully) be on Michael Collins Piper's programme on RBN soon possibly talking about the JFK assasination (and no he isn't anti-semitic ... please thats sooo old hat now).

Hopefully MCP will totally outclass Fetzer (that of course will not be difficult) and fill in the bits of the JFK thesis that Fetzer seems to be unable to accept (see the bits relating Mossad and the Dimona Nuclear Facilty in Israel).

I need more coffee now :-D ...

p.s. would rather have a 9/11 special with Eric Hufschmid and Christopher Bollyn before they both went AWOL ... shame really ... haven't got a time machine with me :-S ... or just a thought ... maybe Victor Thorn and Lisa Guliani aka wingtv.net (??) instead of the guys above ... that would be an explosive programme :-D

Maybe invite Mahmoud Ahmadinejad while your'e at it.

"If the root causes of 9/11 are examined properly - why it happened, what caused it, what were the conditions that led to it, who truly was involved, who was really involved - and put it all together to understand how to prevent the crisis in Iraq, fix the problem in Afghanistan and Iraq combined,'' Ahmadinejad said. "
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6945933,00.html)

I feel bad for Gene and David because people keep asking them to do a “9/11 show” and they said they are not interested in doing that because it is NOT a paranormal topic. I am the most vocal guy on these forums about the 9/11 topic, but they are right for not wanting to do this topic on The Paracast.

The only two “9/11 Conspiracy Theories” that involve the paranormal at all are:

A.) The “Reptilians” did it because “they are among us”

B.) Space weapons blew up the towers.

Ok, a brief breakdown here. If you think, for example, George Bush is anything other then an awful human being and is a 10,000 year-old shape-shifting lizard you are probably mentally unstable. That is one step away from being a person who eats their own shit, IMO. This shouldn’t even be considered “disinformation” but rather not considered at all.

The “space beam” people have been debunk without question. The topic of directed energy weapons and space weapons are indeed a REAL topic, but they had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Judy wood looks like a crazed mental patient more then what her background says. Along with Fetzer, Reynolds, and Halput are either pure disinfo or insane. Probably both.

The only way the 9/11 topic should be considered for a Paracast show is if Gene and David want to expose the “Non-Paranormal” angles as being batshit crazy. Otherwise, people need to stop asking them to do a show on this. The forums are an outlet for debate on this by listeners of the Paracast and I am sure David would go over this if he does do a political show at some later date.

cottonzway said:
I feel bad for Gene and David because people keep asking them to do a “9/11 show” and they said they are not interested in doing that because it is NOT a paranormal topic. I am the most vocal guy on these forums about the 9/11 topic, but they are right for not wanting to do this topic on The Paracast.

The only two “9/11 Conspiracy Theories” that involve the paranormal at all are:

A.) The “Reptilians” did it because “they are among us”

B.) Space weapons blew up the towers.

Ok, a brief breakdown here. If you think, for example, George Bush is anything other then an awful human being and is a 10,000 year-old shape-shifting lizard you are probably mentally unstable. That is one step away from being a person who eats their own shit, IMO. This shouldn’t even be considered “disinformation” but rather not considered at all.

The “space beam” people have been debunk without question. The topic of directed energy weapons and space weapons are indeed a REAL topic, but they had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Judy wood looks like a crazed mental patient more then what her background says. Along with Fetzer, Reynolds, and Halput are either pure disinfo or insane. Probably both.

The only way the 9/11 topic should be considered for a Paracast show is if Gene and David want to expose the “Non-Paranormal” angles as being batshit crazy. Otherwise, people need to stop asking them to do a show on this. The forums are an outlet for debate on this by listeners of the Paracast and I am sure David would go over this if he does do a political show at some later date.

I agree, cottonzway!

Many of the people that request a 9/11 show are new here. So, they might not know David and Gene's thoughts on it. Having said that, I'd place money down that they'll do a show on it one day. Even if Gene or David chimes in and says they wont'. Don't know why, but it just seems natural for them to touch on it one day. They like to try and cut through BS, and there's loads to chop through with 9/11. They also have a conspiracy forum, so they are apparently a bit interested in it. Paranormal basically means dealing with things and scenarios that might well be true, but "normal" society and institutes dismiss. It's things that might be true, that run along side the so called normal. It parallels the normal. But act quick. Before long, as things are going, over 50 percent of people will think there's a conspiracy in regards to 9/11. Last I checked, it was close to that.

Back