• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

#444 & #555

Soupie

Paranormal Adept
For the past 3 months, the times 4:44 and 5:55 have been catching my attention. At first, I noticed that I happened to look at the clock when it was 4:44 PM several days in a row. I think it happened 3 days in a row.

However, it continued frequently for the following several weeks. It seemed I would check a clock in the afternoon and it would inevitably be 4:44. (I don't wear a watch.) I brushed it aside as mere coincidence or a case of attention bias (like when someone tells you they like a certain car and you start to see it everywhere).

However, about a month ago, 5:55 started ringing up. It seemed I caught 444 and 555 every night. The other night I was thinking about 444 in particular as I drove back home from being out of town for the day. I glanced at the car dash and it was 5:55 PM.

Lets chalk it up to attention bias or to the possibility that ive somehow taught myself to non-consciously check the clock and catch 4:44 and 5:55 PM almost every night.

In any case, is anyone aware of any symbolic significance to those two numbers: 444 and 555? I've done a google search, but didnt come up with anything substansive. Any thoughts or direction to a website would be appreciated. Thanks.

I haven't heard of the significance of those two sequences, obviously #333/3:33 is what most people are hip to. so maybe life is upping it's game or you are one to two steps ahead of everyone else?

I haven't heard of the significance of those two sequences, obviously #333/3:33 is what most people are hip to. so maybe life is upping it's game or you are one to two steps ahead of everyone else?
Hm, yeah, no 3:33 for me, likewise with 1:11 or 2:22.

What's 3:33 got going for it?

Back