• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

1991 family group sighting

Free episodes:

usuallyfaded

Paranormal Novice
Hello everybody. This is my first thread, deciding to share an experience I had would be suitable. Let me set this up, 1991 Portland Oregon. My mother, brother and I lived in a duplex off 55th and glisan area. It was a summer night and the three of us were getting ready to give my aunt and 2 two cousins a ride home. it started with all of us in the driveway, my mother looks up and see's a classic shaped craft. she remarks "it was as a slight angle toward her". It had. Lights all the way around, they would pulse sometimes otherwise constant shine. There seemed to be no pattern with the lights and dead silent. It hovered over the house for a moment. Its movement was erratic, it seemed to move away from us in a blink of an eye. It would stop again and blink to the next spot. After 3 movement it went from above our house to over 205 freeway, then above I84. Stopping above a local hill. Rocy butte Or something like that. When it started to move from above our house it's movements were similar to a stone skipping across water, except the pauses were longer. I just brought this up with my mom this morn which inspired this thread. I'll speak to my brother and mom again and post a follow up with more details. My aunt and cousins moved across country, donu really talk to them but I'll try and get there accounts. the summary is a saucer shaped craft lit around the edge hovered over our house. Don't know for how long before my mom noticed it. Had lights that alternated between pulsing and constant. It hovered over the house for a few Mons and then skipped off. Making three stos on the way out. all questions are welcome so please post and. I'll answer to the best of my ability. Thanks for reading and there will be more to come.

I forgot to mention that when my mom noticed it over the house its position was at an angle to us, when it skipped out on its last stop it's lights were flashing. Hovering edge on, I remember it being similar in shape to a fedora hat not so much the classic shape. Thanks again and. I'll be doing a follow up with accounts and details. I haven't tried the mufon sight to correlate. sorry if there are mistakes, I'm writing this on my blackberry. Laptop died...

Back