• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone remember this old UFO movie?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
I watched it on YouTube the other day and thought I saved it to my favorites (which apparently failed). I believe it was early 70's and some of the aliens are just humans wearing black tight suits. There is an alien robot that they purposely made to look like the so-called Pascagoula entities. The shots where they show the flying saucer hovering next to/around a families car looks pretty good considering the year this film was made. Looks like they used Silly Meier's forced perspective technique.

Anyway - if someone knows what I am talking about - please let me know. Thank you :)

Well I know that Robert Vaughn was in "Hangar 18". But that's not the film I was talking about. Thank you for the suggestion though :)
Did they go flying around in space shooting at each other in saucers? This isn't the one I was thinking of, but I just have to include the trailer ...

See beautiful Earth girl overpowered by fiendish spacemen ...

Last edited:
Did they go flying around in space shooting at each other in saucers? This isn't the one I was thinking of, but I just have to include the trailer ...

See beautiful Earth girl overpowered by fiendish spacemen ...

Wow. Thanks for sharing :) Somehow I've missed this film. Never even heard of it. It looks as though it might have been made by the same production team that made many of the Godzilla movies when I was a kid. Who knows?

Wow. Thanks for sharing :) Somehow I've missed this film. Never even heard of it. It looks as though it might have been made by the same production team that made many of the Godzilla movies when I was a kid. Who knows?
I dunno either, but apparently world scientists have determined that secret space weapon is diabolical degravitational freeze ray :eek: !

The writer and director Ed Hunt put a lot of UFO research into the film, and it did not all go to waste.
Hunt went on to write and direct the documentary UFO's Are Real.

From an IMDB review, "Among the many people interviewed are UFO researchers Stanton Friedman and Ted Phillips, UFO abductees Betty Hill and Travis Walton, optical physicist Bruce Maccabee, and retired U.S. military officers Jesse Marcel and Wendelle Stevens."

The writer and director Ed Hunt put a lot of UFO research into the film, and it did not all go to waste.
Hunt went on to write and direct the documentary UFO's Are Real.

From an IMDB review, "Among the many people interviewed are UFO researchers Stanton Friedman and Ted Phillips, UFO abductees Betty Hill and Travis Walton, optical physicist Bruce Maccabee, and retired U.S. military officers Jesse Marcel and Wendelle Stevens."
Thanks for sharing that Sentry. UFO's Are Real has been my main UFO doc since about 1980. I forced my mom & grandfather to watch as I thought (at the time) that it was the "end all" to prove flying saucers are real. I didn't know it was the same director as Invasion Starships though. Right off the bat it was easy to notice the Trent UFO in the movie along with the Pascalouga entities. At one point when they are inside one of the crafts it appears as if Betty Hill's star-map is in the background to the right in one of the shots. I was also impressed with his use of forced perspective. It looks 1000x better than any other special effect they had at the time (or even now) IMO.

Back